Sunday, March 25, 2012

Drunk Driving is Illegal... But What About Drunk Blogging?

I had about 400 calories today before I started drinking. Wine and vodka can be taken into consideration, of course, but I feel that I am probably still ahead. I shouldn't be allowed near any device sporting an internet connection.

Thank the gods for the squiggly red lines. You probably wouldn't be able to read this otherwise.

The upkeep of an entire house, the care of a four-month-old baby and the constant entertainment and education of a five-year-old all SHOULD make me so tired that I fall asleep as soon as possible (I just typed "poosible" and it made me smile internally... thought you should know...). But NOOoooOOoooOOOOOoooooo...

P.D. wants to get drunk every night. Lots of unnecessary calories? Check. Impaired judgement? Check. Forgetting about all of my problems? YES. Please. PLEASE.

Thank you.

My screen is spinning. I pride myself on the ability to function somewhat normally while in this state. I am so tempted to eat.

I can't. I must. I can't stand this recovery shit.

I love and miss you all.

-P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment