Sunday, August 5, 2012

So far, 135 calories for the day. New personal record.

I'm not saying that I'll go to sleep tonight after only having consumed a handful of baby carrots and a can of tuna, but wouldn't that be just wonderful?

Not sure if I'll be able to skip dinner. That's always tricky with D keeping an eye on things. Then again, he failed to notice my skipping of breakfast and lunch. So there's that.

I can't write much longer. I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go to the pool. We go every day. I hate having to watch D looking at women there, knowing that, even when I get thin, he will still look at them.

Sigh. I love you all.

P.D.

2 comments:

  1. How did the day go? I've been doing fairly well. Things are fitting looser but I can't confirm because my scale and I are on the outs. (I hate that bitch! lol )

    Stay strong...and lovely :)

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovely. It's me, A Will is the Way, I just moved. Follow my new blog? I got paranoid. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete