Sunday, July 22, 2012

So I was drunk and took you guys a picture.

Last night, D and I got Nana to watch the girls and we went out with a friend to a comedy club. It was super fun. Never done that before. I highly suggest it.

Downside: lots of fried food everywhere and you couldn't smoke inside. And the waitresses all wore short shorts and I hate that D is prone to looking. I know, I know, many will say that it's "just a man thing" and that's just what they do. I've heard it all. It doesn't make me feel any better, nor does it make me feel any less hideous. If he'd rather look at them, then that means I haven't reached my goal yet, right? Perhaps.

I had a margarita, a gin and tonic and two beers while I was there. Three shots of vodka and three vodka drinks at home. Not even close to enough water throughout, so of course, I had a headache this morning. It's getting better now, I suppose.

D commented positively on my stomach last night before we went to bed. I was wearing a bra and panties and was leaning over him to get the remote. Naturally, I wasn't entirely comfortable with my position, but it was necessary at the moment. Unexpectedly, he said that my stomach looked really good and that he could tell a difference from a month ago. It was nice to hear.

Anyway, I guess I should go and make some money or clean some dishes or something productive. As promised, here's your drunk picture of me (shown at 163 pounds). Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Hot legs! Thank you for your lovely comment. Those photos make me crinnnnge, but it did force me to analyse my weight.. :) Fun! Anyway you look absolutely gorgeous & so olive!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take a hot drunk pic! lol You're doing great girlie. Stay with it :) I am returning to the blogs because I've gained so much damn weight I can't face myself. It is nice to find you still writing here...and still as lovely as ever!

    xox,
    A

    ReplyDelete