Thursday, November 5, 2009

So I crunched some numbers...

...and who knows how accurate this is... But here's what we came up with based on measurements of my waist, hips, neck, and weight. BMI: 22.8. Normal. :(
Waist-to-Hip Ratio: 0.71. Percent Body Fat: 20.7% Lean Body Mass: 113.4 lb.
You do not need to lose weight.
Minimum caloric requirements: 1872 calories per day
Your diet should contain at least 78 grams of protein per day.

Can I get a BullSHIT? Okay, so not about the numbers. They're obviously accurate. The scale may lie, but the tape does not. The bullshit part would be the little tidbit about "you do not need to lose weight. Minimum caloric requirements: 1872 calories per day." Yeah, sure, give me 1872 calories a day and I'll show you a weight gain of at least a lb. a month, if not more. As it is now, my calorie intake runs at anywhere between 800 and 1200 on a good day.

*sigh...* I said I was gonna put this out of my mind, right? Yes. That's the plan...starting... NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment