Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New low and still going.

167.8 today. That's after last night's failure of three baked chicken wings, cheesy scalloped potatoes and lots of sweet peas. I'm retarded.

Oh well. Today's off to a good start. 220 calories and lots of cold, cold water. Feeling pretty good, though I could use some coffee. Too lazy to make it.

The fiancee and I got into a long, drawn-out cry fest last night (I was the only one crying). I admitted that I had binged and purged a couple nights ago when he was gone. That marks the first time in over a year. I promised him that I wouldn't do it again and I hope I can keep that promise. I hate throwing up. I hate binges even more.

So yes. 167.8. I'm on my way. Between 400 and 800 food calories a day for the past week or so. Alcohol naturally decreases as I don't eat as much. Don't wanna get shitfaced. Often.

I miss all my lovelies. I hope you are all well in whatever stage of this crazy life you find yourself.

Stay perfect.

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment