Monday, May 10, 2010

I don't know what I'm expecting to happen, exactly...

...eating a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast (even if it WAS made with Splenda and Smart Balance butter substitute and egg whites and whatever...) and then two sugar-free chocolate pudding cups just now and a handful of gluten-free pretzels and some gluten-free pretzels and a Soyjoy bar and wtf? I mean, honestly. Has my sense of responsibility just gone out the window, here?

My head hurts.

I need to see 126 again tomorrow. I'm not doing anything at all conducive to that end at the moment.

Hm.

2 comments:

  1. yikes. hope you find your focus soon. until then, just remember not to be too hard on yourself.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the plus side, it was delicious right? A little indulging now and then keeps you sane. xoxo

    ReplyDelete