Monday, October 26, 2009

The 'T' on my keyboard has come loose...

...and it's really bugging the crap outta me. I can't simply avoid the use of the letter 't' in my writings. Simply won't work for me. So instead I've just had to modify my typing speed quite drastically, making sure each and every word that uses the letter 't' comes out correct. This, as you can imagine, does not make blogging very easy or enjoyable. I think I may actually cut this one short just because of this very reason...I don't think I have the patience tonight. Suffice to say that I didn't binge today, my belly is still flat at 7:28 PM, and I'm not allowed to have anything but celery or tomatoes after 7 anyway, so no worries! :D Should be a good night. On the bad side of things, I didn't make it to the gym today, so that makes three consecutive days of no running. Tomorrow I plan to wake up extra early to try and make it an hour instead of 30 minutes on the treadmill. Crossed fingers. Ugh, enough with this T nonsense...driving me batshit. Lates, ya'll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment