Friday, December 18, 2009

I won't let a change of environment change my resolve...

...270. That's how many calories I consumed this morning for breakfast. Well, probably closer to 300. Better just say that to be safe. A bowl of cinnamon apple oatmeal - 130. Vanilla wafer fail... about 8 cookies - 140. Sugar in my coffee because no Splenda was available - 20. Craisins in my oatmeal...ugh, I'm not gonna count those. I know it's cheating, to an extent, but whatever. So..Yeah. Let's just round it out to 300 and I'll go work it off and then some, as long as I can get my daughter to stay preoccupied with Sesame Street for an hour or so. Wish me luck with that.

It felt so good to be 134 yesterday. I want to hold onto that feeling, I do...but yesterday. Ugh. Two alcoholic beverages at about 150 calories each, pretzels and cookies on the airplane...the gods don't even *know* how many calories there. I can't go back up. I can't. I won't.

At least it's cold here. And there's snow. It's lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the holiday food issue that you wrote about in your comment to my blog...I know it can be hard. I also know that you are determined, and you will do your best!

    That's sweet about you offering for us to talk... do you have AIM? I won't be on the computer as much during vacation, but I usually am at some point during the day.

    Have a great evening :)

    ReplyDelete