Thursday, December 17, 2009

The starvation yesterday was worth it...

Okay, so I didn't exactly STARVE. But let's put it this way, in numbers that are easier to understand than language: I consumed (approximately...explanation to follow) 1100 calories yesterday. A bit more than I had planned, but still, all in all, not bad. I BURNED 750...I think... So that leaves me living on very little. I woke up this morning... Weighed 134.6. YES!!!!!!! That is the lowest I've reached so far. I can hardly believe it. It only motivates me to go further, of course, and though I'm rushed for time (gotta pack for the trip!), I did manage to get to the gym this morning. Only had time for about an hour's worth of work, but I hit it hard and fast, burning 470 calories. I've had 448 to eat this morning, and I'm feeling great. All day yesterday was full of dizziness and fatigue, restriction and will power. Last night, I went to my mom's house and she had fried chicken, rolls, mashed potatoes, and cole slaw waiting. Ugh. Kill me, right? I peeled the skin off of one thigh, ate the chicken, four or five bites of potatoes (I was sooo hungry!) and a good sized helping of cole slaw. Apparently, though, everything I did yesterday was worth it...Ah, I could have *kissed* that scale this morning. :D

This high, this satisfaction, this sense of accomplishment...it's unparalleled. I know that I have my lows...man, do I ever have my lows...but they seem so distant on a day like this one. Just have to keep it going. Ana's in my corner today. I'm gonna keep her there.

Well, I had better get going. I have the worst track record with this whole "being on time for shit" thing. ;) I'll do my very best to update often while we're up there, but I can't promise daily entries.

Hope everyone has an awesome day...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your hard work... I'm glad it paid off!
    Have a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete