Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's probably water...and your period. Everyone feels fat when that happens.

I don't have much time to post this morning; art class starts in approximately ten minutes (I'm actually at school EARLY for once in my whole freakin' life!)... feels good not to be rushed.

So it's been raining and cold for days now, so gray and gloomy and mucky... I came inside the building dreading the mirror as I could just picture my hair already. Humidity is not my friend. When I finally did get to a mirror, I was a bit surprised to see this:



My pupils are still HUGE! HUUUUGE! And I'm back on my normal dose of my meds. I'm guessing it probably takes more than 24 hours for the serotonin and dopamine levels in your brain to chill the eff out... Still. I look totally cracked out.

I've so much going on in my head right now. The inner monologue that's usually present has developed into a full-blown town hall meeting, and no one's taking turns. No, I don't hear voices. They're all me. I just can't slow my thoughts down long enough to focus on any one in particular. I'll work on that, and when I get there, hopefully I'll be able to muster the motivation to write.

<3 you all... You are truly my strength and sanity in all of this chaos. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE.
    You're in Texas? And it's raining? I'm in Texas and it's raining!
    Geographical twins. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is gonna sound really weird and maybe creepy...but omg your eyelashes are amazing. They are really striking in this picture.

    Your eyes are gorgeous too, of course, even dilated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. humidity is evil!!! i love hot weather... im the only on ein my family... but humid hot days are unbareable!!
    we had one today aswell ughh
    love-

    ReplyDelete