Friday, February 5, 2010

Second post today...Sorry. At least it's short and stupid...

I just caught a glimpse of my fatness in the mirror. Yes, I should have phrased that sentence differently. "caught a glimpse of mySELF in the mirror" would have been just as good, if not MORE ... appropriate? Somehow, I think not.

I see the dimpled thighs and sagging backside and chunky knees and do you know what thought immediately races through my mind?

Fuck this shit, I'm going back to starving...

I know.

I know.

I won't. Not yet. I know it's not physically possible for me to be any bigger than I was two days ago when I started this eating more thing. It's in my head. I'm already at 1,300 for the day and it's only about 6 PM. I need to work out.

I need to go pick up the little one. I need to stop writing and clean the rest of the house. Oh, and Della? Thanks for that link. It did put a smile on my face...mostly because it was from you. *hugs*

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment